WHEN: Saturday, January 5th from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Mini Stage in the Exhibit Hall (2nd Floor)
- All acts are subject to review to ensure that the content is appropriate for the Youth Rally event.
- The Talent show is for youth only. Adult participation should be limited to setup/technical support and not actual acts on stage.
- The act can be no longer than 5 minutes.
- You must obtain written permission from your Youth Leader before your application will be considered (see Application on Page 2). Your Youth Leader will be notified that you have submitted a video and application.
- Upload a 1-minute recording of your act (your ‘audition’, if you will) and fill out the information at http://umyoungpeople.org/talent-show. Note, you will also need to mail a completed signed application. You can also download the form on the website. Send completed forms to:
Youth Rally Talent Show
Pen-Del Conference Office
139 North State Street
Dover, DE 19901
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, December 16, 2018, no submissions will be considered after that date.
- All applicants will be contacted the week of December 17th as to whether or not their application was accepted.
- Send any questions to email@example.com.
Acts will not have final approval until the physical signed application is received.